Welcome to the candidate home page at the really good recruitment company
Whether you're an established senior executive, a mid level manager, or taking that first step into a management position, we believe that a consultative and personal service is the only way to ensure that we unlock the right opportunity for you.
We recognise that everyone has a unique set of circumstances, experience, style and aspirations. We believe in listening to you and will offer advice and direction without being dictatorial or simply closing off options for you - and any decisions we make regarding your career and job roles will be made with consensus of opinion - ours and yours.
You will find our approach a little different and hopefully refreshing. We're very honest in how we can help you, we believe in strong lines of communication, and we'll work pro-actively on your behalf to agreed time scales.
- initial contact and assessment to determine if we can help you
- in-depth telephone interview or detailed face-to-face consultation with one dedicated point of contact
- we genuinely want to invest our time in finding you the perfect job - the more open and honest you are, the more your chance of success is maximised
- pick our brains, we have an excellent understanding of the south west business market and keep regularly updated with industry news
- timescales will be agreed for your bespoke pro-active search
- or you may have your own list of target companies that you'd like us to contact on your behalf - we are as flexible as you need us to be
- we promise not to send your CV to any company without your explicit approval
- we'll keep you up to date with current suitable vacancies
- regular communication throughout the whole process and beyond, we want to build long-term relationships with you throughout your career
If you're pleased with our service and like our website (we hope that's a yes), recommend a friend. if we find them a job we'll send you a personalised gift!
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.
Why not sign up for email alerts